Join our team of motorsport enthusiasts and put pen to paper! We are always looking for new talent and fresh voices to get down to sharing some exciting motorsport news. If you have a knack for writing and a passion for the tarmac, continue reading!
We are looking for those with raw talent as well as a good eye and steady hand for taking photos. If you wish to cover events, we’ll require you to submit high-quality photographs of the event, cars and teams together with a pristine article covering every aspect of the event.
Even if you have an interesting story to share about that day when you bumped into Hamilton at the airport, we’d love to hear that too! Be sure to stick to some basic rules stipulated below:
- All work sent to us must be proofread and checked by yourself before you hit send.
- All work sent to us must be your work and not be traceable to someone else’s.
- All work sent to us must not have been published by another site or publication previously.
- All work sent to us must have a word count of 500-1,000 words per article.
- Only one article per submission will be taken into account when reviewing.
- The editor’s decision is final and you should have a response within two weeks of submitting your work.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with our team by navigating to the contact page and one of our team members will provide you with further details on where to submit your article.
We hope to welcome you to our team soon!